Tropical Water Well Pump Installation & Servicing

Welcome to Tropical Water Well Company in Belize. This company is the longest operational water well drilling company in Belize. Our company focus to identify and undesrtand our costumer´s need for their property, utilize our experience and expertise to select their best location and create a system that meets those needs to achieve those needs at the highest lavel of quality in an economical manner.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

How Does A Water Well Works?

An air-powered drill is placed and attached to a pipe. Once the hole has been dug, the drill bit will drill a hole further in the ground. The air-powered drill creates a vacuum which creates suction and brings the water into the pipe. The water continues through the pipe and up to the ground. The drill bit is the only part that turns, and by using an air-powered drill, the drill does all the hard work and labor.

8 comments:

  1. For types of drilling rigs check out www.rockbuster.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to www.kannanborewells.com one of the least costly Water well exploration Methods we Provide fantastic service from Water well exploration Methods.Our Services was very Good and Excellent Products.

    Water well drilling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for explaining! I'm getting water well drilling in Alberta and I'm just one of those people who have to know exactly what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So is well drilling one of the services provided by boring companies? I've just heard it said both ways, drilling and boring, so I'm not sure. We are hoping to put in a well on our property this year, so we'll need one of them! Thiago | http://www.dawlineboring.com.au/home2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fascinated by the way these things work. I love physics, and I just love to know how things work. I think it would be fun to try and make my own miniature water well. I seriously would want to do that just for fun. I wonder how I could go about it. Thanks for the explanation by the way!

    http://www.fielddrilling.ca/en/services.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this information. I've heard of water well drill before, but I didn't know anything about how it worked. The science behind it is really very interesting.

    Susan Hirst | http://www.valleydrillingak.com/about

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are many well's in the area that I live in. I hope that I am able to find something soon. There are a lot of great options to choose from. I hope that I am able to find the perfect well soon. There are a lot of great options to choose from. http://www.brewsterwelldrilling.com/en/mining-exploration.htm

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have really done the great job,wonderful article with informative stuff,i loves to follow your blog.
    For complete details please visit,
    Dth drill bit
    Button drill bit
    Down the hole drilling
    Rock drilling bit
    Carbide button bit

    ReplyDelete